Seminar and Meeting Planning Guide
- Anticipate the program being delivered with room lights up full
- Eliminate lights directly over projection screen
- Make sure any windows or lights on the wall behind the speaker are shaded or turned off
- 1 wireless lavaliere microphone
- 1 wireless handheld microphone on microphone stand
- Sound output from computer
- 1 high intensity XGA LCD projector compatible with 1024 X 768 resolution
- 1 VGA cable to connect computer to LCD projector
- 1 projection screen set to speaker’s left
- Paper easel with colored markers
- Classroom with center aisle and side aisles
- Use low (12″) stage riser if there are more than 300 attendees
- Make sure riser is as wide as the width of attendee seating No Podium or Lecturn
Books and Audio Programs – Learn the step-by-step process of becoming a more interesting expert.
Online Training – Capture the wisdom of the workshop in your own timeframe.
In-House Training – Tailored to your organization and offered in-house to your teams.
Personal Coaching – Dr. Paul Homoly offers one-on-one coaching.